Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My first Wee image card with Ruby


Welcome back lol! Are you guys starting to get tired of me yet??lol!
Well if you said yes well sorry I need to come by and share my FIRST Wee image card I've ever done. I honestly don't know if I ever colored one before and If I did I didn't know it was a Wee image lol! 

Not that I'm complaining or anything like that. I'm just on cloud 9 that I colored a different sort from my regulars you know lol! I think the Wee line is sooooo sooo sooo pretty. I mean love this image, I like the detail , the hair, the eyes, the clothes lol! EVERYTHING!

It's my turn to share a little Inspiration for the Magnolia-licious & Wee stamps blog.

If you didn't know, Magnolia-licious now carries Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet


I had a relaxing time coloring her and getting lost in the background clouds.All colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. It was very very relaxing coloring her I must say. Oh did I mentioned her name is Ruby all I she needs her AKA DIBBS LOL!!





I love love the MIC Laser chipboard and I like to color it at times but sometimes you just got to leave it raw as it comes :) and you likes my sentiment... from Little Darlings warm fuzzies All occasion sentiment line.

the inside ..... pretty much plain but yet coordinating the outside.
and there you have it folks.Swing by the challenge blog and get a gander what my teammies have done  for today.

As you know it I'll be back tomorrow for ANOTHER posting lol! This is a record for me lol!..... I need a vaca please lol!!!!!!!




BREAKING NEWS Magnolia-licious is now carrying Spectrum Noir markers 
you could find a good stock of pens and accessories 
have fun shopping whohoohoo!!!

CLICK HERE to check out the products


Spectrum Noir recipe

Skin: FS1, TN1, CR3, Blender
Hair: DR6,CR11,TN4,TN9,GB2,GB3
Pants: EB1,EB2, Blender
Shirt: BG1,IB1,FS8,CR3,Blender
Flowers: Top big ones on bouquet FS8,CR6
small ones on the bottom CR1, PP1 and center GB8,CT4
greenery: JG1, JG6,CG4
Hairband: EB2,GB10
Clouds: IG1, IG2
Background:TB5,TB6


19 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hun !! I too am a fan of Wee stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just so sweet ruby! i love the image and of course your colouring is just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful and I love the pearls on the bottom. Great card and I am sure your mom would love this. I also love the rich blue background. Very sweet!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, your colouring is amazing and her hair looks fab. I love all the little pearls you`ve added to the bottom too, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw such a gorgeous card" Love the image and your pretty colouring. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK it's my turn to shout "dibs" ha ha ha!!
    Cannot believe its your first Weestamp Rubes.....but I am sure it won't be your last!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! You've colored this adorable image perfectly. Love the flowers and all the pearls. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty hun. She is such a cute image too :) Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with such an adorable image stunning hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Ruby! Lovely job coloring - always love how you color your backgrounds. Awesome embellishing too dear. Happy EAster to you, hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Dear Ruby, the layout is fantastic, stunning flowers inside and out, look at the background sky amazing and she is a gorgeous red head,thanks for sharing this fabulous card and hope you have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! So cute! Love those dragonflies! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Magnific card, to be your first time you coloured this image is perrfect colouring. The scene you made drawing clouds is so pretty. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Ruby. This is a marvelous card. I love the background you colored for your Wee "Ruby" image. Fabulous design and those pearls at her feet are adorable. Love it!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card hun.
    Love the offset of the squares :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a MEGA talent my friend! ¡Super talentosa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)