Thursday, March 20, 2014

My one and Only


Hey peeps sorry I took long in sharing my latest take on the
Make It Colourful challenge going on right now. I had technical difficulties once again with puter ugh!!! I literally locked out of it!

Anyways here I am showcasing a new release from MIC  this awesome background is called 
I combined  the scene with the utterly adorable Butterfly Lucy from C.C Rubber stamps. I had to color her again you know lol! Rarely happens when I re-color an image??

A few pixs and I'll send you on your way.
My DP is from Crafts and Me Philomena digi paper set.
 All I have to say utterly BEAUTIFUL!




Thanks for the love and I'll be back very soon. 

XX

 

2 comments:

  1. This is Totally Amazing! Awesome Colours! Cann't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didnt appear. Grrrr well Im not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say excellent blog!v
    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)