Tuesday, April 28, 2015

That Lucky Tara


Hey guys a little quiet around here :)
 We are still currently playing with hair over the
Make It Colourful challenge and you could go check it out HERE.
Lots of Inspiration for you to gander on as well.

This is my play with hair.... my MIC girl had lots of hair for me to play with.

MIC Lucky Tara coloring by Ruby Montes

I'm showcasing Lucky Tara today in which she's from the latest MIC addition , 
Meadow Girls Collection

Do you notice my card no flowers!!!!!! This is rare for me not to add flowers to my cards but I felt she didn't need since the image itself was busy with pretty clovers and so I just sat her on a card with a perfect sentiment.


Thanks for taking your time to stop by my corner I'll be back soon with lots going on in the Month of May I tell ya :)

HUGS

Copic Combo HAIR: E07,E19,YR04,YR14,YR24,Y15
SKIN: B60,E0000,E000,E50,E51
DRESS: C1,C3,0
EYES: YG63,YG11,G20,Black
CLOVES:G28,G14,G99,G11,G20,YG03,YG63,YG67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)