Thursday, December 17, 2015

DAY 5 Christmas Countdown over LDRS



Hey guys I'm surviving the Holidays and I've done my last card for 2015!!! Well actually I only have one special card that needs assembling and it's off to the other side of the world :)

Anyways I'm super excited and ready to take on Christmas because so MANY personal things have been going on at home that I'm beyond happy and appreciative. I won't go into details but my heart is complete now,..lol! 

I also have sent my 2016 CHA creations WHOOOOOO!!!! 

Yup this lady is ready for Christmas. So with that being said I might be quiet here since I'm all good for designer postings for the year. 

Well another way to follow my coloring is on Instagram. I do have many more snaps of my work in progress and therapy coloring just because so look for me there!



https://www.instagram.com/ruby_andthatsallshewrote/



 LDRS Creative is having a countdown to Christmas and we're on DAY 5! That would be my turn to share with you today a little Winter Christmas Easel card using Penny's Little Owls. I watercolored the image with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Reinkers.



I also created a miniature size easel it's pretty tiny measuring @ 2"x2" or so and I mounted 
Thinking of You sentiment from the Postage Vintage Affections sentiment collection on the base of the card. A simple handmade card for someone to show you're thinking of them during the holidays.

I hope I gave you some inspiration to create a handmade pressie because those could be the ones one will appreciate more. 

I thank you for supporting my blog and my other social media corners.

I will see you again before the year I promise :)



Love Always
Ruby

Happy Holidays friends



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)