Sunday, January 17, 2016

Abby Lynne Loves You



Happy 2016!!!
All I could say I'm sorry I've been quiet lol! It's BEEN CRAZY .... besides Holidays. I got so sick and then it went from kid to kid UGH! We're just about clear in a germ free home.
I'm ready to come back and with GOALS! I never set personal goals for myself because in all honestly I've been going by YOLO.  
This year it feels different and I'm determine to change things for myself and my family. 
Lets just say this is the year my talents and creativity gets put into a test. 
I just hope my hard work pays off and we'll soon find out. 
I NEED A BLOG DESIGNER ASAP!! 
I need to tidy this place up dude.
Let's Move on to 2016 CHA creations for LDRS Creative!
My first DT Inspiration post featuring a NEW CandiBean Rubber stamp, Abby Lynne.
This girly debuted at CHA and I'm glad to finally share her cuteness to all of you!

I colored her with Copic Markers and the card was assembled with lots of the NEW Dies from LDRS.
I used Gilded Oval Die and Gilded Oval Labels by the talented and MY friend Tammy Louise
and I used Creative Basics Basic Stitched Flags and Creative Pierced Ovals designed bmy crazy and lovely friend Rhea Weigand.
These dies are so addicting they can be used more than enough ways.
They are brilliant and they coordinate so nicely with our New sentiments.

How adorable is the sentiment RIGHT!!! 

This one came from the LDRS Creative "YOU" Collection. 




It's been fun sharing Ms. Abby Lynne to you all and I will be back very soon with another CHA creation. I hope you like her and look for her in the LDRS Creative store very very soon!!

Enjoy the weekend friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)