Thursday, January 28, 2016

It's a Pattern love


Hey peeps I'm back with another CHA premier!

Today I'm excited to showcase a NEW Saturated Canary Rubber stamp, Pattern Love.
I love her cuteness and her high messy bun in which she reminds me of my daughter lol!

Saturated Canary has done it again with another sweet illustration. I created a shabby shic peachy card with a hint of mint to coordinate with her.

I used many of the new dies from Creative Basics , Basic Stitched Flags is one of my favorites. The different sizes and overlaying them it's just one of many different ways to use them.
I also had an idea of overlapping the Cutting Edge border down on the bottom. I thought I did a good job (pats self int he back) :P
I really like how easily dimension was created with overlapping the edges.
How about the New Gilded Doily Die .... simply breathtaking with it's flourish details.I used it to enhance my flowers.
Do you spy the Gilded Oval Embossing folders used? so much elegance in the Gilded Oval sets all around.




Lastly my sentiment came from the NEW  Best Friends set and Pattern Love was colored with ofcourse  Copic Markers :) 

Thank you for swinging by my corner 
and keep an eye out for the new products in the store very very soon!!

http://ldrscreative.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)