Saturday, April 23, 2016

SaborPapel TP Album


Hey guys Happy Earth Day!

Today I want to share with you my project with up-cycled toilet tissue roll or it works the same with Napkin rolls as well.
  
The whole process was so much fun to create and I can't wait to do it again. Let me explain to you the process.
   I used the beautiful and romantic Sabor Papel Amocollection for my whole Album.  

The photo collage above shows the process I used to create the mini album pocket pages.  

  • I used 5 rolls from my stash of toilet tissue and paper towel rolls. 
  •  Next, I passed them through my embossing machine to flatten them.  
  • I measured the pattern paper to match the length of the flatten rolls. 
  •  I cut the paper and aligned them on the score board to create the creases needed to fold over the flatten rolls. 
  • Finally, I glued the paper onto the rolls.  



Once they dried completely, I hole punched them and started to embellish them. 

 I used dies from LDRS Creative I then fussy cut images from the collection to add layers and dimension. 



Next,  I got to working on the tags that fit inside the pocket pages. 

Using a Creative Basic Stitched flag to use as a base for the tag.
 I fussy cut the tags from the Amor Sentimientos page to embellish and some tulle and fibers from my stash.  
The end result are just dreamy and simplicity that I just like.




 Here is the finished mini album.  For the cover, I added some rolled roses that I made and some bling flourishes from my stash.  I used book rings to bind the pages together and added beautiful ribbon to the rings and a flirty feather to the page.  

A few pics of the inside of the album







Very satisfied of the end result.  I  love the versatility of the project and would make a beautiful gift for a wedding ,bridal shower or AHEM.....  Keep for yourself lol!
Thank you for stopping by my corner  today.  
  

Please swing by the SaborPapel blog and do sign up for their Newsletters. 

You don't want to miss all the coming exciting events.

You could find SaborPapel lindo product HERE

I'll be back very soon. 

A busy crafty month for me indeed :) 

XX

Ruby  


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ruby! I hope you're doing well! Your album is gorgeous! What a cool idea - I wouldn't have thought to use toilet paper rolls to create an album!

    ReplyDelete

  2. What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time.


    SAP SD Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)