Friday, April 1, 2016

Simply Because .....





Back at it again with another LDRS Creative  Insspiration post!

Today I'm showcasing a Saturated Canary stamp name Parade and lots of LDRS Gilded Dies.

I first stamped my image with some  Staz-on Ink on watercoloring paper. I then colored my entire image with TimHoltz Distress Ink pads and Reinkers.

I stamped my sentiment from the Just because set onto my image and started the card process.
Cutting a few cuts using the beautiful Gilded Oval and Gilded Oval Die set.
Added a few elements here and there


My sentiment is from the Just Because Collection set.




I hope you like my card and had a chance to play with some LDRS Creative products.

I'll be back very soon, My moth for April is packed of showcases and special Collaborations!
Keep an eye on my corner peeps.


Have a fun and careful April's Fool Day :P

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)