Tuesday, October 18, 2016

DollHouse Chilly Daze

Welcome all I have an LDRS Creative Inspiration post featuring a NEW DollHouse Rubber stamp Chilly Daze and a few LDRS Creative Dies!


I colored DollHouse Chilly Daze with watercoloring Tombow markers , Prima watercoloring pencils and TimHoltz Distress Ink pads. I get asked what are my go to mediums and I actually like to pull various brands and I have even pulled out my copics to color on watercoloring paper which I don't do often but it's ok I have plenty of refills :)
 I say that because sometimes watercoloring paper could suck in your ink and you tend to lay more to get to your desire depth.


I used the Best Friends sentiment collection set and simply tucked it in right next to her.
I took some gear die cuts and trimmed the corners in my card using the
Key tailed Dragonfly die set. 


I then cut her using Fancy Rectangles & Layers die. I used the bigger size up to cut a pretty border to surround her. I also cut some tags to create a border in the center with the same set.
My favorite piece is that GORGEOUS picnic quilt embossing pattern in the background.
Just puts everything together.


 I hope you like my creation. This one will be displayed at CHA 2017 show for LDRS Creative. 
Thanks fro swinging by love
Rubes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruby, super colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on coloring and the layout. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FabiFlu tablet is an antiviral medicine containing Favipiravir as its active ingredient. It is used to treat mild-to-moderate COVID-19 disease. Buy fabiflu 200 from the official website of mediseller.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)