Thursday, January 19, 2017

You Mean The World To Me

Hello I'm back to share a little twist using Saturated Canary Thermal Weather. Along with a list of Creative Basic Dies and LDRS Creative dies.



I created a fun soft tag for Valentine's Day since it's coming up. I turned a winter theme stamp image into a Valentine's theme by simply adding hearts around her and with the help of my sentiment from the "You" Collection.


Now the Process ,First I colored her with watercolors then cut her out using the Creative Basic Fancy Rectangles & Layers.I tucked in die cuts behind her like the Gilded Doily and Dewdrop circle. Now using the dewdrop die I took the smaller circle and used that one to stamp my sentiment and mount it on top with 3D glue dots.
As You can see I double on my flags.I used the Creative Basic Stitched Flags and them used the Creative Basic Picnic Quilt Embossing folder to add texture to them both.


I tucked in some lovely Creative Basic Dotted Wings on top of the tag and one by my sentiment.
Lastly the bottom border was done using the Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders I. Cutting out a few cuts and then layering them on top of each other for a dimensional effect. I really enjoy the way that looks.

I hope I inspired you to give this a try and thank you for stopping by.
 Ruby

1 comment:

  1. I come here every day, and I'm looking forward to a new article's being raised.
    Thank you

    from Kazu (Japan)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)